Field Service Technician
If you want to work for the world leader in the carwash repair industry, then look no further. At Reliable Plus you will find the career you are looking for. We are currently seeking Field Service Technicians who enjoy working independently in a team environment.
Successful candidates will be responsible for installation, repair and preventative maintenance on our state of the art equipment. These responsibilities will take you to specific customer sites within a targeted location. Travel throughout our entire service area, including some overnights will be required as well.
We offer a company paid per diem allowance of $40 per day for each overnight stay and company paid hotel charges. In addition, if you are the person we are looking for, upon hiring and after training, you will receive a company vehicle. You will also receive a company credit card for business expenses and a company gas credit card for company vehicle expenses.
You must have a good driving record.
We require a strong electro-mechanical background, two years of trade school or equivalent infield experience. Understanding of PLC’s, low voltage control circuits, general three-phase power knowledge, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
We offer a competitive hourly wage based upon experience and full benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, PTO – Paid Time Off, 401K, profit sharing and tuition reimbursement. A higher hourly wage is available if you have experience repairing carwash equipment, preferably Mark VII equipment.
Job Description and Duties
The field service technician is responsible for the following:
- Troubleshoot, mechanical, electro-mechanical, electronic equipment, PLC’s, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Perform diagnostic analysis on state of the art car wash equipment.
- Perform periodic scheduled maintenance of car wash equipment – PM’s – Preventative Maintenance.
- Repairs and corrects malfunctions as necessary.
- May work with processes that are unique or peculiar to specific customer needs.
- Modify or update equipment as required.
- Prepares detailed service invoices for customers.
- Maintains tools, test equipment and materials in a professional manner.
- Develops improved methods for fulfilling responsibilities.
- Accurately perceives information from others.
- Assures appropriate flow of information and reports matters clearly, concisely and accurately.
- Council’s customers relating to the use, operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Is involved in the problem-solving process regarding customer complaints.
- Interfaces with customers and appropriate related company personnel to ensure effective communications and dissemination of information required in establishing superior customer service.
- Resolves customer complaints in a professional manner.
- May assist in the installation of new car wash equipment.
- Maintains an accurate inventory of parts of the company vehicle.
- Works weekends on an on-call rotational basis.
- All other tasks and duties as assigned.